Sunday, June 21, 2009

follow the yellow brick road

Hey everyone,
so just to let you know ima normal, well not so normal young women. I love peroxide crayons and happiness, which might make u think i have the mental capability of a 5 year old, but i am rather optimistic, at least i like to think of myself that way. I dont like when people hold back their ideas and thoughts, but i often do that myself, so this is where i will let myself be free with my expression, even though i will only be writing it for like 3 people to read i dont care, at least i am getting my ideas out. enjoy.

live life. love god.

5 comments:

  1. we all have the mental capability of a five year old on the inside.
    its everyones secret.
    also eighty five year olds too. but they are pretty much the same thing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, I did follow the yellow brick road. I'm in Kansas lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too noel, but i think they might be whats effin up stuff below :[

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ima take em off and see if it helps. :]

    ReplyDelete