Friday, September 3, 2010

its been to long.

hello old friend, i should really come and visit you more often. My life as of now has just been so crazy, and ... new? Yes new, thats the word im looking for. School just started and at the beginning of every school year i find myself looking back at the changes i have gone threw, physically emotionally and mentally. Being a junior in high school, as of now i have been focusing on my freshman and sophomore years and how much i have changed in my outlook on life and my beliefes.

Freshman year i was just plain awkward. As most freshman are, but i was a bit more awkward then your normal freshie in the begaining. I had my own sheltered group of friends that at the time where alot like me, that group of friends is now more broken up but the good ones have stuck with me till now, but i have also picked up more along my way. Seeing my little brother in highschool, his first year, i wanna help him and make sure he doesnt make the same mistakes i did, but i know he doesnt really need it. I realize now how much of a man he is becoming and how smart and strong he really is, in some ways i look up to him. I wish i could make someone smile, help out, be as paitent, and caring like he is. Now me and him dont always get along but i really do love him and i wish i could be that smart as a freshman.

Sophomore year is where i ran into alot of my troubles but looking back now it has mad me stronger and has taught me lessons.

im just happy that God has brought me to the place i am with him and in my live, and to know that he has brought me here with purpose. I am his and he will lead me, help me, and save me by his grace.

live life. love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment